CHI Auto-Digital Ceramic Flat Iron is the next generation in the
collection of CHI State of the art Advanced American Technology using
innovative and ergonomicall tools created for the Hairdresser and their
client to create salon professional results everytime.
CHI Auto Digital Ceramic Flat Irons will always give you the unparallel performance and versatility.
- Plug the CHI Auto Digital Ceramic Flat Iron into the correct power supply
- Turn the power switch “ON”.
- Turn the power switch to “OFF” position after the usage.
- The CHI Auto Digital Ceramic Flat Iron offers
complete versatility for temperature setting. The controls allow you to
set the temperartue and the time.
- The digital monitor allows you to see the precise temperature for your requirements.
- You may also set a timer for automatic shut off when you are done with styling.
Using your CHI Auto-Digital Ceramic Flat Iron
- Shampoo and Condition the hair with CHI Shampoos and Conditioners.
- Always make sure that your hair is 90-95% dry and combed through.
- Apply your CHI styling product to the hair (for example, CHI Iron Guard, CHI Shine Infusion, CHI Silk Infusion).
- Section the hair and start with a section approx. ½ inch (1 cm) in thickness.
- Start from underneath and work your way up.
- Thinner the section = more intense and thoroughly heat
- Thicker the section = less heat will be directed to the section