About The Job
The Mechanical Engineer will research, develop, design and test mechanical components and products.
Duties & Responsibilities Required:
- Develop projects from concept to completion.
- Brainstorm new ideas and create new designs with the engineering team.
- Upgrade existing designs of products to improve efficiency and performance, based on factors such as cost, service and system capabilities.
- Build prototypes of concepts to determine technical feasibility via in-field testing.
- Work to optimize design for manufacturing from concept stage.
- Write test plans and conduct design tests.
- Assist when new products go into production.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise during production.
- Provide technical support and resolution when mechanical or engineering problems are encountered before, during and after the design of the project.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years experience, preferably with a background in research and development.
- Ability to perform standard mechanical discipline mathematical calculations and equations.
- Ability to analyze complex engineering problems to provide technical assistance and resolve design-related problems.
- Candidate must understand the general principles of the molding process.
- Thorough understanding of mechanical drawings.
- Good understanding of design intent and good SolidWorks and Auto CAD skills.
- Applicants will be expected to prove technical skills using SolidWorks.
- Strong working knowledge of key mechanical discipline related to ASME Standards.
Click here to apply for the job.
- Ability to take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, conduct analysis both independently and in collaboration with others.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects.