About The Job
The Customer Service Representative I is
responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction in areas of order taking,
warranty issues, and general information/support. Will interact with customers to provide information in
response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve
- Call Center- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to
provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders,
cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
to Webex mail.
- Enter miscellaneous
- Keep records of customer interactions and
transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as
well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were
made to resolve customers' problems.
- Within predetermined limits, relay charges
for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to
designated departments for further investigation.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or
to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Resolve customers' service or billing
complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise,
refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original
requisitions and information from invoices, and prepare invoices for
- Obtain and examine all relevant information
to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as
extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
to and resolve escalated customer issues (by phone) in a timely an appropriate
and maintain positive rapport with a network of customers.
Inside Sales Associates if orders begin stacking up on department.
duties as assigned.
and Experience Required:
years experience in a high-volume call center
Click here to apply for the job.
data entry and computer skills
to work with difficult customers on the phone