How do I book a course?
- Through the Mail: Mail in the Enrollment Form
- Over the phone: Call Farouk Systems Education Department at 1-800-237-9175 ext. 3018 Monday through Friday, 8a.m – 5p.m. (CST)
- Our highly trained staff will be able to advise you on classes available and help you choose the most suitable class to fulfill your needs and expectations
How and when do I pay for classes?
- You must leave at least a $75.00 USD deposit (non refundable) when booking course
- The full course fee should be paid to Farouk Systems, Inc. no less than 28 days prior to the commencement of class
- All payments must be paid in advance of the class, even if the class is requested less than 30 days before commencement date
- NO money will be accepted on the day of the class
- A place in the class can be reserved, however, if full payment is not received before the 30 day deadline, your place will be lost in the class
- We will send you a confirmation for your reservation
Method of Payment
- We accept all major credit/debit cards over the phone
- Or you can book by sending check or money order
- A final receipt will be sent when full balance for class is paid
- Send your down payment in with Enrollment Form to the Farouk Systems Education Department to reserve a course. Courses are on a first come first serve basis, with limited attendance to insure you receive the best possible education
- All the Deposit payments are final and non-refundable.
- In the event of Attendees failing to attend class, the payments will not be refunded unless 30 (thirty) days notice is given in writing
- Class sizes are limited for your convenience
- All dates are subject to change or cancellation
- To cancel, please contact Education Dept @ 1-800-237-9175 ext. 3120 or email your written cancellation notice to email@example.com. When emailing your cancellation, please include your full name, contact infromation and the course you are wishing to cancel. A cancellation receipt will be emailed and mailed to you within a week as well as any refund if approved by the terms above.
Farouk Systems CHI Academy will provide
- The highest quality of mannequins to work on when cutting and coloring
- Snacks, beverages and a lunch
- A Diploma after completing the course
Farouk Systems CHI Academy Hours
- All classes start at 9am and finish at 5pm unless otherwise stated
- You will be required to arrive no later than 8:45 am at Farouk Systems
- The Academy will be closed for the Christmas holiday period and all other US public holidays
- Each attendee is responsible to book their own airfare, hotel and ground transportation (see the recommended hotels)
- All attendees must have a valid cosmetology license or student card
- All attendees will be required to bring with them the following tools: Scissors, Cutting Combs, Rat Tail Comb, Round and Vent Brushes, Blow Dryer, Irons (Straight and Round CHI Irons are recommended), Sectioning Clips (at least 10), Gloves, Color Apron, Water Spray Bottle, Pen, and Clippers
- Check website for each course recommended list of tools.
Spanish translation is available
Should anyone require any further assistance or information please contact Farouk Systems Education Department at 1-281-876-2000, ext. 3120 Fax: 281-885-5500.
- Pay for 1 course in full and receive another Academy course for ½ price
We very much look forward to seeing you here at the Farouk Systems CHI Academy!